Dr. Ida P. Rolf Structural Integration is a method of deep manipulation of the connective tissues of the body developed by Dr. Ida P Rolf. Her intention was to create a system of postural restructuring and … [Read More...]
Now in Montclair
Working in conjunction with Dr. Flowers at Flowers Healing Arts & CKG
460 Bloomfield Ave. Montclair
A holistic approach, incorporating nutrition, stress management, life/work balance, and weight management
Structural Integration complements yoga and pilates practices in:
- Ease of movement.
- Increased flexibility.
- Improved posture and alignment.
- Achieving more advanced poses.
Ed has been supervised & mentored with Dr. Tom Findley MD PhD, an Advanced Rolfer who started the Fascia Research Congress in 2007 at Harvard Medical.
- Certified Rolfing Structural Integration
- Specializing in Muscular Skeletal Conditions
- Myofacial Specialist for Pain Management and Rehabilitation
- Extensive experience with DOS’s
- Physiatrist Researcher for the first Fascia Research Congress
Ed has over 20 years experience helping individuals and families, with extensive certification and professional trainings in the following:
- Body Centered Therapy
- Active Release
- Cranial Sacral Therapy with the Upledger Institute
- Hugh Milne Cranial Sacral Therapy